* VIEWINGS FROM SATURDAY 6TH NOVEMBER *. An immaculately presented three-bedroom, two-bathroom, end of terrace house finished to a very high standard, with views across The Chantries. The property was built by Concept Developments just over three years ago and is situated within walking distance of local shops, schools and Chilworth station whilst being surrounded by miles of beautiful countryside.
A double-glazed front door leads into the entrance hall which features a tiled floor with underfloor heating. There is a well-appointed cloakroom to your left, stairs to the first floor and a door opens into the open plan living/dining room. This is a light and airy room with a double-glazed window to the side and bi-fold doors opening onto the garden. There is an understairs storage cupboard, wood floors with underfloor heating and wiring for a wall mounted television. The kitchen is open plan to the living/dining room and has been finished to a very high standard.
Upstairs, the landing has a hatch to the partly boarded loft with ladder, a generous storage cupboard with programmer for central heating and doors off to three generous bedrooms and a family bathroom. The master bedroom is at the back of the property and benefits from a view over the garden towards The Chantries beyond and features an en suite shower room, as well as a dressing area. The family bathroom has a bath with a rain head shower over.
Outside, to the front of the property, there is a driveway with parking for two cars. Gated side access opens into the rear garden. This features a full width grey Indian sandstone patio and lawn enclosed by panel fencing.
The extremely pretty village of Shalford provides shopping for everyday needs along with a railway station, post office, village shop, chemist, two pubs, coffee shop, tennis and cricket club. There is an excellent selection of schools in the area including the highly regarded Shalford Infant and Pre-School. The beautiful surrounding countryside offers wonderful walking, riding and cycling opportunities.
Guildford is approximately two miles away and has an extensive range of shopping and leisure facilities Guildford main-line station provides a fast and regular service to London Waterloo in approximately 35 minutes.
- 3 bedrooms
- Master bedroom with dressing area
- Family bathroom and en suite shower
- Large open plan living/kitchen/dining room with bi-fold doors to the garden
- Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Parking for two cars
Chilworth lies to the southeast of Guildford and has three churches, two pre-secondary education schools, an independent pub-restaurant and a railway station. Footpaths lead through fields and woodlands along the ranges of hills. Chilworth is split between two civil parishes, Shalford CP to the west and St Martha’s CP to the east. It also has a recreation ground with a park that has a sports pavilion used for football and cricket.